Auction Terms & Conditions ONLINE AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the terms and conditions carefully-- they are a legal binding contract between the bidder and Black and Gold Auctions. By registering to bid, you are agreeing to these terms and are bound by them.
This is an online only auction with bidding through HiBid. Bidding will generally end in numerical order with 5 items ending every minute. Changes may occur for specialty auctions. If there is bidding activity in the last 2 minutes a lot is open, the end time for that lot will be extended 2 minutes until there is no further bidding in that time. Due to the extended bid times, some lots may stay open while the regular closing schedule of other lots continues--there may be several lots ending simultaneously. You may bid any time up until the ending time for each item.
You will have to register to bid with Black and Gold Auctions. The registration process with HiBid is one-time. If you have difficulty with registering or if you are unsure about the process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bidders will pay a buyer’s premium of 10% unless noted differently in the lot description details. Sales tax will be charged where applicable.
SALES TAX: Sales tax will be charged on all invoices and orders unless inapplicable. This is law per the Department of Revenue of Missouri 12 CSR 10-103.210, Section 4, Example A, effective March 30th, 2005. If you are tax exempt, you must provide the tax exempt certificate before tax will be taken off. Sales tax will not be charged for onsite auctions (auctions NOT held at Black and Gold Auctions warehouse).
PAYMENT: We accept cash, credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express), and certified checks. Local buyers can use credit cards, cash, or personal checks. Nothing may be removed from the auction site until it is paid for. Credit and debit cards may not be used for titled vehicles, tractors, or ATVs. These must be paid for with CERTIFIED funds. All gold and coin purchases in excess of $500 must be paid with wire transfer, cash, or certified check.
1. Our pick-up hours will remain the same from week to week unless otherwise stated.
Our pick-up hours are 10:00am to 7:00pm on Thursdays and 9:00am to 5:00pm on Fridays.
2. The bidder is responsible for packing materials, moving equipment, and moving assistance. While our employees will help when able, we do not always have someone available to assist. Black and Gold Auctions reserves the right to charge an extra fee if provided packing materials. Black and Gold Auctions reserves the right to refuse to move items that can’t be moved by the bidder themselves.
3. All items are to be picked up by Friday at 5PM (end of the weekly auction pickup times). After the closing of the normal pick-up hours, all open invoices will be charged to the credit card on file and a $25 late pick up fee will be added to the invoice amount. The items will then be held for 10 days from the closing of the auction, or 1 week from the end of the normal pick up hours. If the card on file is declined, the items will immediately be relisted and the original purchaser will be temporarily banned from the auction until an updated credit card is on file.
4. While an employee of Black and Gold Auctions may assist in moving items, we WILL NOT help strap down any items in the vehicle/trailer.
5. Bidders may NOT pick their own items off of the auction floor tables. Items will be picked by a Black and Gold Auctions employee and brought to the front for the bidder.
SHIPPING: WE WILL GLADLY SHIP YOUR WINNING BIDS! Please ensure that an item you are bidding on is available for shipping. It will be noted on each lot if an item is available for shipping. Black and Gold Auctions reserves the right to refuse shipping of any item or lot. If you want us to ship your items, the cost of packing and shipping will be added to your total and the card on file with HiBid will be charged the total. We will reach out to you to confirm shipping if the cost for shipping exceeds $50. We typically ship items on the Monday or Tuesday following the auction end. You will receive a confirmation email as well as the tracking number for your package.
IF YOU WANT YOUR ITEMS TO BE SHIPPED, PLEASE FORWARD YOUR INVOICE TO : email@example.com
1. All items are sold AS IS and with NO WARRANTY. We do our best to accurately describe all items in the current condition. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine the condition and bid accordingly. 2. Even if an item is listed as new, all items should be considered as previously owned/used. We cannot guarantee the item will be in full retail condition. If an item has been guaranteed by the consignor or listed as tested but does NOT work, then a refund will be issued.
3. All item descriptions are believed to be accurate but are not warranted.
4. By placing a bid, the bidder signifies that they have either examined the items to their satisfaction OR that they have chosen not to personally inspect the items.
5. We retain the right to refuse service to anyone. We retain the right to ban anyone from our auction.
Invoices are charged a buyer’s premium of 10%, unless stated otherwise in the lot description details.
6. It is the bidder’s responsibility to keep the information on their HiBid account accurate and up to date. This includes credit card information, addresses, etc. If we attempt to process the card registered on file at 5:00 pm on the Friday following auction close and the card is declined, the items will automatically become forfeit and the bidder will temporarily be banned from the auction until the card information is updated.
7. All unpaid invoices will be charged to the credit card registered with HiBid at 5pm on the Friday following auction close. If a bidder does not pick up their items before this time, the invoice will incur a $25 late pick-up fee. If there are large items, furniture, or multiple lots, that fee could be higher. If your paid invoice items are not picked up within 10 days of auction end, they will be forfeited and resold with no refund given, at our discretion.
8. By 5PM on the Friday following the auction, if payment cannot be collected or the card on file with HiBid declines, the winning bids will automatically become forfeit and will be relisted in the next auction.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms