Auction Terms & Conditions ONLINE AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the terms and conditions carefully-- they are a legal binding contract between the bidder and Black and Gold Auctions. By registering to bid, you are agreeing to these terms and are bound by them.
This is an online only auction with bidding through HiBid. Bidding will generally end in numerical order with 5 items ending every minute. Changes may occur for specialty auctions. If there is bidding activity in the last 1 minutes a lot is open, the end time for that lot will be extended 1 minutes until there is no further bidding in that time. Due to the extended bid times, some lots may stay open while the regular closing schedule of other lots continues--there may be several lots ending simultaneously. You may bid any time up until the ending time for each item.
You will have to register to bid with Black and Gold Auctions. The registration process with HiBid is one-time. If you have difficulty with registering or if you are unsure about the process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bidders will pay a buyer’s premium of 10% unless noted differently in the lot description details. Sales tax will be charged where applicable.
SALES TAX: Sales tax will be charged on all invoices and orders unless inapplicable. This is law per the Department of Revenue of Missouri 12 CSR 10-103.210, Section 4, Example A, effective March 30th, 2005. If you are tax exempt, you must provide the tax exempt certificate before tax will be taken off. Sales tax will not be charged for onsite auctions (auctions NOT held at Black and Gold Auctions warehouse).
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD FEE: There will be a 3% credit/debit card fee for this auction.
PAYMENT: We accept cash, credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express), and certified checks. Local buyers can use credit cards, cash, or personal checks. Nothing may be removed from the auction site until it is paid for. All purchases in excess of $500 must be paid with wire transfer, cash, money order, or certified check unless the buyer is local and has been approved to use personal check by us.
1. Pick-up times for this will be Thursday, May 26th, 10AM - 7PM, and Friday, May 27th, 9AM - 5PM (CST).
2. YOU MUST CREATE AN APPOINTMENT TO PICK UP YOUR WINNING BIDS. A link to create an appointment will be made available in the invoice email that is provided after the auction close.
SHIPPING: WE WILL GLADLY SHIP YOUR WINNING BIDS TO YOUR LOCAL FFL! Please ensure that an item you are bidding on is available for shipping. It will be noted on each lot if an item is available for shipping. Black and Gold Auctions reserves the right to refuse shipping of any item or lot. THERE WILL BE A $20 HANDLING FEE ADDED FOR EVERY FIREARM THAT IS TO BE SHIPPED. This does NOT include the cost of shipping.
IF YOU WANT YOUR ITEMS TO BE SHIPPED, A LINK WILL BE SENT IN YOUR INVOICE EMAIL
1. All items are sold AS IS and with NO WARRANTY. We do our best to accurately describe all items in the current condition. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine the condition and bid accordingly. 2. Even if an item is listed as new, all items should be considered as previously owned/used. We cannot guarantee the item will be in full retail condition. If an item has been guaranteed by the consignor or listed as tested but does NOT work, then a refund will be issued.
3. All item descriptions are believed to be accurate but are not warranted.
4. By placing a bid, the bidder signifies that they have either examined the items to their satisfaction OR that they have chosen not to personally inspect the items.
5. We retain the right to refuse service to anyone. We retain the right to ban anyone from our auction.
Invoices are charged a buyer’s premium of 10%, unless stated otherwise in the lot description details.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms